The Sonar Treatment in Practice
The inner change from an conditioned to a natural impulse reflex usually takes about 10 treatments. In these treatments the 10 breathing spaces are freed in 10 steps:
1. Period: The deep muscular cells can ‚melt‘. The mind is invited to let go. The inner reflexes for natural stress reduction get activated.
2. Period: We recognize conditioned reflexes and old tensions can be released. These old tensions are the key-holders of old stress patterns within the body. Simultaneously, our mind gets trained to understand and let go of old and ineffective stress control habits.
3. Period: The natural breathing is fully established through the internalized impulse reflex. Our muscle structure becomes permeable and our old stress tensions can fully be released. We learn to focus on the nourishing and providing aspects of our life. The newly activated and effective impulsive reflex to release stress is completely internalized.
The internalization of this reflex enables us to face new stressful situations with more calmness and a larger breathing capacity. As we experience a deep composure in our every day life, we are now able to tolerate higher stress levels and still live a vital and joyful life.
You are always welcome to book a single treatment. Treatments are offered for health prevention as well as for cases of emotional or physical emergency.
IT SERVES FOR HEALTH PROTECTION AND THE FREEING OF THE NATURAL BREATH.
The Teacher Training
The teacher training includes:
1. Learning the method of the Sonar Treatment
2. The 10 steps to free your own breathing capacities
3. A soulfully accompanied personal transformatory process.
The Natural Breath and the Power of Creation
In this interview you learn more about the combination of the Sonar Treatment with the Art of Creation. The Art of Creation represents an accompanied personal transformatory process of your mind and heart.
Vitalize your breath
This CD is accompanying the Sonar Treatment.
You are guided through the 10 spaces of your Natural Breath. Discover it actively. Free it consciously.